The Randolph Foundation for Education would be nothing without the support of the community – businesses, parents, teachers, and alumni – who give generously every year to support the Randolph Public Schools.
100% of all donations go to
programs such as the Competitive Grants Program. Our operating expenses are paid for by separate operating grants and volunteer labor.
The RFE will publicize your
business or name at the following donor levels, or alternatively, donors may
- Gold Scholar - $5,000 or more
- Silver Scholar - $2,500 to $4,999
- Valedictorian - $1,000 to $2,499
- Salutatorian - $500 - $999
- Honor Roll - $250 - $499
- Honorable Mention - $100 - $249
- Teacher's Pet - $50 - $99
Click below to download materials:
- ● Todd Sandler Realtors, North Main Street, Randolph
- Peter Roche, realtor at William Raveis, Milton
- Autism Sprinter, P.O. Box 978, Randolph
- Randolph Pharmacy, 1187 North Main Street, Randolph
- ● Randolph Animal Hospital, 400 South Main Street, Randolph
- Randolph United PAC, P.O. Box 448, Randolph
- M.D. Stetson Company, 92 York Ave., Randolph
- Randolph Cafe, 1207 North Main St., Randolph
- Lombardo's, 6 Billings Street, Randolph
- ● Cox Engineering, 21 Pacella Park Dr., Randolph
- ● Auto Toys, 517 North Main St., Randolph
- ● Randolph Automotive Center, 1245 North Main St., Randolph
- MUSA Technology Partners, 330 Bear Hill Rd., Waltham
- Full Color Catering, 580 South Main St., Randolph
- Yvonne Watson, Norfolk Road, Randolph
- ● Kathleen Camara & Jesse Gordon, West St., Randolph
- ● Kate Shore and Kevin Coleman Joyce, Dartmouth St., Randolph
- ● Jamie Leighton & Peter Hoerr, Drinkwater Ave., Randolph
How to donate:
Click here for
PayPal donation to RFE.
Or, mail a check to:
Randolph Foundation for Education
P.O. Box 530
Randolph MA 02368
(All donations are tax deductible; we are a 501(c)(3) public charity).
- ● Repeat donors are indicated with a double-dot - thank you!